No matter your background, SEO 2020 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how to get a ton of customers. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing…
Most of the search engine optimization advice on the Internet is wrong!
If you’ve browsed through search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
– Most SEO advice is outdated or just dead-wrong.
– Google’s constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless.
Why is this so? Google is constantly evolving. Some recent changes:
- April 2020 – The world is hit by the global COVID crisis, affecting businesses, employees, and customers—making marketing difficult than ever. Google releases new guidelines for site owners during the crisis.
- October 2019 – Google releases the groundbreaking new BERT machine learning algorithm, with Google now understanding searches almost like a human.
- September 2019 – Google releases new guidelines on nofollow links, providing worldwide changes for advertisers and SEO professionals alike.
- March 2018 – Google’s game-changing “Mobile-First Index” is rolled out, completely overhauling how the search results are calculated.
SEO 2020 covers these latest updates to Google’s algorithm and how to use them to your advantage. This book also reveals potential changes coming up in 2020. With this best-selling SEO book, learn SEO from a fundamental level, achieve top rankings, and generate a wave of new customers to your site.
Discover powerful link building techniques experts use to get top rankings
Link building is the strongest factor for ranking high in Google. Unfortunately, most widely-used methods suck! This chapter walks you through new powerful techniques that won’t get you in hot-water with Google. Now updated with more link building strategies, and extra tips for advanced readers.
You will also discover:
- Important SEO concepts, beginner to advanced.
- Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
- The inner workings of Google’s algorithm and how it calculates the search results.
- How to find “money” keywords that will send customers to your site.
- Basic and advanced link building strategies for pushing your rankings up higher.
- Six insider sources to get expert SEO or Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars, for free.
- How to use social media and web analytics to multiply your results.
Sidestep Google search engine updates in 2020
Contrary to Internet marketing gossip, problems caused by Google updates are rarely irrecoverable—but you need the right knowledge. This book reveals:
– The inner mechanics of Google’s algorithm, and how to rank your site at the top.
– Recent Google updates—Google’s COVID guidelines, Google’s BERT Update, Google new guidelines on nofollow links, Google’s Mobile-First Index, Google Speed update, Google’s RankBrain algorithm, and more…
– Potential changes coming up in 2020.
– Safeguard against penalties in 2020 and beyond.
– How to recover from Google penalties.
And read the special bonus chapter on pay-per-click advertising
In this special bonus chapter, learn to quickly setup pay-per-click advertising campaigns with Google Ads, and send more customers to your site overnight, literally.
One of the most comprehensive SEO optimization and Internet marketing books ever published—now expanded and updated—of all best-selling SEO books, this is the only one with everything you need. Scroll up, click buy, and get started now!
It’s Free with Kindle Unlimited